To Our Valued Customers,
At Clifford Power, serving our employees, customers, suppliers and partners is the most important thing we do. The health, safety and well-being of all our stakeholders remain our top priority and at the center of every decision. The global spread of COVID-19 is being closely monitored and we are taking all precautions to protect our stakeholders while supporting our customers.
To reduce the risk of exposure we are actively keeping employees updated on preventive measures and preparedness plans. Employees are instructed to follow the below guidelines to keep themselves and everyone around them healthy.
- Increased focus on handwashing and use of hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes and spray for all surfaces
- Remaining home when ill
- Remain home for 14 days if an employee has been infected or been in close contact with anyone monitored for COVID-19
- Social distancing in open workspaces
- Suspending air travel and minimizing business travel
- Cancellation of business meetings and events with more than 25 attendees
Clifford Power operates an innovative and technologically proficient organization. We have systems in place to support our customers during any emergency. Key components of our business continuity plan include:
- Utilizing remote working capabilities to allow team members to support the business from outside an office
- As a regional service provider, we have geographical diversity with extensive resources and business partners to support our ability to provide emergency response across a 5-state region
- Integrated telecommunication systems allow phones to be routed to remote employees
- Fully stocked and diverse parts inventory on our service trucks allows us to quickly service virtually all generator makes and models
- Service technicians utilize a web-based service management software application that provides the ability to access work orders and perform services
- Our data is hosted in the cloud which provides redundancy through backups and access anywhere, anytime
With these capabilities, Clifford Power will continue to maintain the service commitments our customers trust us to provide. We will monitor COVID-19 as it continues to develop and communicate any updates as needed.
You are a valued customer to Clifford Power, and we thank you for your business.
Clifford Power System, Inc.